Wednesday 6 October 2010

Evaluation - Question Four

New Media

Untitled from emily-jane curtin on Vimeo.


Furthermore, in filming audience feedback for after the product had been completed I used 'YouCam' a laptop webcam to film the audience's opinions. This enabled the participant to re-do the evaluation of products as much as possible and also see himself when doing it so that his confidence was enhanced. Helping the quality of the video capture.

Furthermore, my evaluation uploads of myself talking about the questions were uploaded on 'Vimeo' due Youtube at the time not equipped with my type of file and Vimeo has a quiker connection and uploaded the videos a lot quicker then previous videos on Youtube.

Using new media technology helps present my work in a variety of ways making it more appealing to read and do but also to show my ability when using technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment